OptiMate Test TS126 Battery Tester - State of Charge
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery and read the result. The OptiMate battery tester’s microprocessor draws very low power from the battery itself to determine and display battery status. Tests all 12V Lead-acid and 12.8V / 13.2V LiFePO4 (LFP) Lithium batteries and displays result that can be used to convey information to customer.
The smart choice for a battery sales counter – check new batteries before sale or test returned batteries!
- State of charge result in VOLTS and %, 3 different bands for STD, AGM/GEL and LiFePO4 4 series batteries.
- Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester.
- Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector.
- 40″ / 100cm battery clip set.
- Flashing indicator for discharged battery.
RCMS Motorcycle and Scooter Security, run by motorcyclists for motorcyclists. If you need expert advice, tips or just a second unbiased opinion, give us a ring on 0191 3782142 or email us.Click Here.
We Could Be The Difference Between Two Wheels And No Wheels!