Meta M357TV2>1 Upgrade Alarm
Upgrades the motorcycle's existing immobiliser to make a full Category 1 system for full on security.
Upgrade your standard Thatcham Cat. MC2 bike immobiliser to full, insurance approved Cat. MC1 status with this alarm upgrade. Insurance discounts are available to bikes fitted with certified Cat. MC1 security systems. The V2>1 comes available with the option of a key conversion to combine the motorcycle's key and the alarm operation.
- Weatherproof and resistant to vibration
- Rolling code with over 7.2 million variants
- 2 micro anti-scan, anti-grab remote control transmitters
- Option to create remote control operation via the ignition key
- Hazard flash facility
- Unique PIN override code in case of loss or damage to transmitters
- Visual deterrent/alarm status/zone trigger via diagnostic LED
- De-selectable movement sensor
- Integral battery back-up siren
- Sleep mode after 10 days or when battery power level reaches critical condition (zero battery drain)
- System test facility in first 25 seconds (audible warning informs system faults when arming)
- Audible/visual arming signals
- Covert black wiring
- Low battery warning when arming
Thatcham Approval Number: TMCU-146/0703
RCMS Motorcycle and Scooter Security, run by motorcyclists for motorcyclists. If you need expert advice, tips or just a second unbiased opinion, give us a ring on 0191 3782142 or email us.Click Here.
We Could Be The Difference Between Two Wheels And No Wheels!