MoniMoto 7 Tracker
MoniMoto 7 Tracker (DIY Fit)
Monimoto 7 is a smart, easy to install GPS tracker for motorcycles, mopeds and scooters. Uses LTE-M networks and works in Europe.
£36/year SIM card subscription
First 2 months for FREE
Monimoto 7 is brand new Monimoto model. It's a smart GPS tracker for motorcycles, mopeds, scooters and other vehicles. The new Monimoto version is even smaller, easier to install and compact. This model (Monimoto 7) uses LTE-M (LTE Cat-M1) and 2G networks and works in Europe and the United States. See supported countries and carriers here. It is powered by 2 long-life batteries, so even if the vehicle's
battery is dead your ride will still be safe. Monimoto comes with an
embedded eSIM card with 2 months FREE subscription.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Monimoto 7 Device – 94x61x19mm.
- 1 x Monimoto Key Fob – 43x29x9mm.
- 2 x releasable zip ties.
- 2 x Lithium AA 1.5V batteries for Monimoto 7 Device.
- 1 x CR2032 battery for Monimoto Key Fob.
- 1 x integrated international E-SIM card with 2 months free
subscription. After that - £36/year.
POWERED BY ITS OWN BATTERIES - Monimoto Device is powered by 2 single-use, long-life batteries, so it doesn’t rely on your motorcycle’s
battery power source like wired trackers do. It requires two Lithium 1,5V batteries that can be purchased on Amazon or many major convenience stores. Batteries can last up to 12 months and more.
CALLS YOUR PHONE - Monimoto calls your phone in less than 1 minute if movement is detected and there is no paired Key Fob nearby. Phone call is more effective in attracting owner's attention than just a push
notification or text message.
QUICK AND EASY TO SET - UPA very quick and easy initial set up
procedure via our iOS or Android mobile app wizard, which only takes about 10 minutes. All you need to do is remove plastic straps from the Monimoto device itself and set all things up on Monimoto App. Batteries are already included and international eSIM card embedded.
SENDS GPS LOCATION COORDINATES - Monimoto sends its GPS
location coordinates to your phone, should the motorcycle be
moving and your paired Key Fob is not around. Location details are sent to the App so you will also be able to see all the previous locations in the event log. GPS location is updated every 5 minutes when Monimoto is moving or every 1 minute if Live tracking mode is selected.
DOES NOT REQUIRE WIRING - Monimoto is a compact, stand-alone Device, so there are no installation costs involved and it will not affect your motorcycle’s warranty. This also means that you can easily move your Monimoto Device from one motorcycle to another.
AUTO ARMS AND DISARMS - Monimoto Device auto-arms itself when you leave your motorcycle, and disarms as soon as it detects your paired Key Fob. No need to set any geofences on the App or click any buttons on the Key Fob whatsoever. This means you will never forget to activate or deactivate the Device.
WORKS GLOBALLY - Monimoto comes with the embedded eSIM card that covers most parts of the World, where 2G and 4G networks are available. It works with at least two different GSM service providers in most of the countries and with the help of Monimoto algorithm always chooses the strongest signal in the area.
WORKS WITH A MOBILE APP - Everything can be done from our mobile App for iPhone and Android phones: Adjust device sensitivity, pay for the GSM service, see battery level, contact Monimoto support and other Device management actions.
USES ADVANCED POSITIONING - Monimoto uses a special GLONASS and Telit IoT LOCATE technology for those cases when it's taken indoors and when GPS is not available in the area.
IS EASY TO INSTALL - Monimoto comes with releasable plastic zip ties so it can be easily attached to a motorcycle frame or other stable part. No need for complex installation manuals - you can do everything by yourself even if you don't have any technical knowledge.
HOW MOTORCYCLE TRACKER WORKS
1. HIDE THE TRACKER - Conceal the Monimoto tracking device securely on your motorcycle. Place the GPS antenna pointing up for the best
signal. The harder your tracker is to find, the better your chances are of recovering your bike if it's stolen.
2. DISARM TRACKER WITH THE KEY FOB - The Monimoto tracker
disarms as soon as it detects your paired Monimoto Key Fob. All you need to do is have the Key Fob with you - no buttons. We suggest carrying it somewhere in your riding gear separately from your keys so you don't lose it.
3. ARM TRACKER BY REMOVING THE KEY FOB - As soon as you (and your Monimoto Key Fob) leave your motorcycle behind, the tracker won't be able to detect your Key Fob anymore. When that happens, the tracker arms itself and its motion detector. If anyone - from thieves to rowdy kids - handles your bike, it'll know.
4. TRACKER SENDS ALERT WHEN IT DETECTS MOVEMENT - When the Monimoto tracker is armed and detects movement, it checks for the Key Fob one last time. If it can't be found, the tracker enters Alarm Mode and sends you notifications about a possible theft in progress.
5. TRACKER CALLS AND SENDS GPS COORDINATES - Within a minute after detecting movement and not detecting your Key Fob, the Monimoto tracker calls you on your phone. After that, it will start
regularly sending its GPS coordinates to your Monimoto app and will continue updating them until it stops moving. When movement stops, you will receive a notification and after approximately 30 minutes - the final location of the vehicle.